Wednesday, May 29, 2013

POSES


For the individual photographs I wanted to capture the model in a complacent position with a direct vision. Similar to the images above, this type of pose creates a nerving emotion that something bad is going to follow. I want the model to appear as if she is concentrating on something. I think this is very powerful and reflective of our concept:  'A malicious beauty that captures her audience'.


I think the pose in the image above, is reflective of a bird spreading its wings. The movement of the coat is also really beautiful and compliments the garment. I think this is pose is strong in suggestive the siren myth as it evokes a sense of power, freedom and influence. For the photographs of the girls together, I want them to seem as if they are on the same team, with their own style and power though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment